First Came Love...

First Came Love...

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Chillaxing Around the House

Our evenings are always eventful here at the Pawlak household.  Below are some recent photos of how we spend our evenings.

Watching the monkey swing in the jungle
 
 Cuddling with mommy on the couch
 Playing in the mirror with daddy
 Going for a ride (it puts me to sleep- which I try my best to fight)
 Playing with my animal friends
I did NOT like this...

(and when Maddy doesn't like something, she lets you know it...we will never try to kill two birds with one stone again...)

2 comments:

  1. I love her playing with her "friends". It is so exciting when they start batting and grabbing at them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, what a life!! (It was worth a try on the laundry thing....lol!!!)

    ReplyDelete