First Came Love...

First Came Love...

Monday, April 4, 2011

Weekend with Aunt Rachel

Jon's sister, Rachel, and her fiance, Jon, came to town for her shower weekend!  Maddy of course was beside herself (as in, overwhelmed with the excitement)!  We all had a great time at her beautiful shower. 
 Guest of Honor with Maddy!



Beautiful room filled with beautiful people
Mommy, Daddy & Me (Im trying to catch some Zzzzs, but everyone kept passing me around!)

Nola with the cupcakes, patiently waiting for dessert
The Girls
First time in a dress! 
Playing with Aunt Rachel (who buys me the cutes clothes, and I somehow end up in a white undershirt!)
Goofing around with Aunt Rachel & Uncle Jon (I'm i a good moody because somehow Aunt Rachel tricked me into drinking 6oz from a bottle!!!!!!)
Oooohhhhhhhhh Grandpa!
I sure do enjoy my story time.  This books is all about me and my family!
I miss you, Aunt Rachel!



1 comment:

  1. How fun!! Maddy looks sooo cute in her dress and I especially LOVE the picture of "The Girls"...it's a keeper!!!

    ReplyDelete