First Came Love...

First Came Love...

Sunday, April 17, 2011

3 Months Old

On April 13th, Madeline Ashleigh turned 3 Months Old!!!  Everyone said the first 12 weeks are the hardest, soooo ummmmmm, when will it get easier, guys?  Still waiting......
  • Maddy is working on taking a bottle and formula (slowly, but surely)
  • Maddy has decided she likes waking up now during the night (yes, she was sleeping 7-8 hours, now with a growth spurt and bottles, she can't make it that long anymore)
  • Maddy can grab fingers, stand on her legs when held upright, babble talk, laugh, and of course smile (the cutest smile I ever did see)
  • Maddy has strength you wouldn't believe (I wouldn't want to meet her for the first time in a dark ally)
  • Maddy has babysitters!!!!  Gramcracker four days a week, and Gigi on Fridays (Yup, I'm officially a working mommy- I went back to work the week she turned 3 months)







Check me out...Mommy and Daddy say if nothing else, at least I'm cute!!!

1 comment:

  1. Cute smiles and love the sunglasses!! It will get easier any minute!! Maybe not EXACTLY 3 months and 4 days...but very soon!!! Personally, 6 months is my favorite! You're doing awesome!! Happy First Easter to Maddy!

    ReplyDelete