First Came Love...

First Came Love...

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Out and About

Maddy has been getting out more and more lately.  She does NOT like being alone in the back of the car, but if we time it right (and pray real hard), she'll fall asleep!

Mall Rat
Here I am in front of the mall directory at 12 Oaks...
I was looking for my favorite store, Gymboree!
Mommy and Daddy took me here last Saturday night.  Daddy went to Sears to talk about lawn tractors, while Mommy and I got to check out the new spring arrivals at Gymboree!



Here I am shopping at Target!  Mommy took me here.  We were shopping for some of Daddy's B-Day gifts (and yes, somehow ended up in the makeup aisle)!



This is me and my friend at the mall on our parent supervised date.  Note how he likes putting his arm around my stroller!  He's sooooo cute.  Daddy isn't so sure about me having a boyfriend already.



This is Daddy and me at Gus O'Connors for fish and chips.  Mommy just bought me this hair bow...(I know, don't laugh)!  The funny thing is Daddy just told Mommy today that he thinks I need a haircut.  Mommy laughed so hard.  I DON'T THINK SO!  Boys...

Below are more pictures of me and some of my favorites at dinner!


1 comment:

  1. She looks so comfortable in Target! Tell her I feel the same way in there!

    ReplyDelete