First Came Love...

First Came Love...

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

2 Month Checkup

Bad Day

Maddy received her her very first round of shots yesterday, March 14, 2011.  When we went in for her 2 month checkup, I did not know she was getting shots, but it's just as well that I had little time to prepare for the traumatic event.  She cried historically, which made me cry as well.  Fortunately today she is all better.  Her next check up is at 4 months, and Daddy is coming too!

I was so tired after my terrible day. 

Check out the awesome star baindaid on my leg!

Daddy let me suck his pinkie to help calm me down.  I also had cool towels on my legs.  It helped the swelling.


Here are the stats on our little peanut...

8 weeks, 4 days
Height:  22.5 in (58%)
Weight:  9 lb 10 oz (22%)
Head:  37.5 cm (20%)

Clearly she is the runt of the Haberstroh's...

1 comment:

  1. Poor little thing!!! But that bandaid looks so cute on her little leg!

    ReplyDelete