First Came Love...

First Came Love...

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Chillaxing Around the House, Part 2

Life around here has been perfect. 
I can't think of another word, so I'll use perfect. 

Below are some photos of us having fun around the house...

Ready for dinner out with Auntie Birdie!
Daddy raked zillions upon zillions of leaves, & Mommy and I played in them!

Ummmm, okay, get me out now....

Chillin' with daddy...and plaing with my sippy cup (a.k.a chew toy).

Helping put up x-mas decorations (yes, this was from before Thanksgiving).

Oh yes, this is our puppy we had for a day.  I was indifferent, but Mommy thought is was too much with me...


Bye, bye...see you again when I'm older!
Life around the house has been pretty perfect, and having a pup around was just not so perfect.  So our trial run with an Old English Sheepdog was fun and left us deciding we'll try again when Maddy says, "Mommy, Daddy, Can I pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease have a dog?  I promise to help take care of it!"

No comments:

Post a Comment