First Came Love...

First Came Love...

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

YUP, 9 MONTHS!

To celebrate Madeline's 9 month mark, we had a doctors appointment.  She hadn't been to the doctors since her 6 month checkup (yes, I too was surprised they trusted me to be on my own for 3 whole months).  I made the appointment for Dr. Bobal and was surprised went Dr. Bobal walked in.  I meant to make an appointment with Dr. Boil, and can't keep their names straight!  Just as well, Dr. Bobal was fantastic and we had a great visit. I should add, this was the first doctors visit that Maddy and I went to without anybody else joining us...just us two (I can handle it now!). The visit ended with a flue shot, poor thing.  Maddy had very little time to recover from her shot because her Aunt Bebe was in town and we had more celebrating to do that night!
Boy was it hard to get a 9 month photo.  Maddy is officially on the go, crawling and cruising everywhere.



Photo from when we got home from the doctors.  You can't see the baindaid on her right leg in this one and only photo she let me take.


Love this photo...
Here are her stats...
9 Months
Height:  28.3 in (78%)
Weight:  17 lb 8 oz (24%)

No comments:

Post a Comment