First Came Love...

First Came Love...

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

A Day With Madeline

I have begun working in my classroom, kids everywhere are preapring for school, windows are once again open, the night air is crisp...it's clear fall is right around the corner.  I wanted to do a quick post on how Maddy and I have spent much of our lazy summer days...

Maddy wakes up between 8am-9am (NEVER before 8am...or she's on her own!).  I feed her breakfast around 9am.  Sometimes she likes breakfast, sometimes she cries hysterically through the entire meal- you just never know!


We play for a little bit and watch Regis and Kelly!


Maddy loves the jogging stroller, thank god!


And we play some more....


Maddy takes two naps (one in the morning and one in the afternoon)...

Maddy tries to find ways to flip, flop, squeeze and squirm out of everything!

Sometimes we go out for a few errands...usually Kroger, Target or 12 Oaks...b/c they're all close and easy to get in and out!  I don't like taking big trips out with her, because it royally goofs up her nap schedule (sad, but true).
 

Our days end with Maddy and Daddy time...(or some hoops and beer time??!!)

Nothing too riveting goes on most days, but I like them and I will sure miss them.  Maddy could not of been at a more perfect age for me to enjoy my summer with.  And now as the fall nears, I am looking forward to Mommy and Maddy half days!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment