First Came Love...

First Came Love...

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Bath Night!

Splish splash, I was takin' a bath...

Grandma took this photo when she was in town visiting from Florida.  

One of my first "baths" was just a sponge bath.

Daddy thinks I look like a pig here!

Now that I'm 6 weeks old, I actually smile during bath time.

A rub-a-dub, just relaxin' in the tub...

 Here I am chillin' in my big kid tub! 

 I love getting my hair done...just like Mommy.

Last dunk before towel time!

They was a-splishin' and a'splashin'
Reelin' with the feelin', movin' and a 'groovin'
Rockin' and a'rollin'

2 comments:

  1. hope she enjoyed her bath! That babys going to spend a lot of time in the water with this family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that smile!!!

    And where did you get that super cute pink hoodie???

    ReplyDelete