On April 13th, Madeline Ashleigh turned 3 Months Old!!! Everyone said the first 12 weeks are the hardest, soooo ummmmmm, when will it get easier, guys? Still waiting......
- Maddy is working on taking a bottle and formula (slowly, but surely)
- Maddy has decided she likes waking up now during the night (yes, she was sleeping 7-8 hours, now with a growth spurt and bottles, she can't make it that long anymore)
- Maddy can grab fingers, stand on her legs when held upright, babble talk, laugh, and of course smile (the cutest smile I ever did see)
- Maddy has strength you wouldn't believe (I wouldn't want to meet her for the first time in a dark ally)
- Maddy has babysitters!!!! Gramcracker four days a week, and Gigi on Fridays (Yup, I'm officially a working mommy- I went back to work the week she turned 3 months)
Check me out...Mommy and Daddy say if nothing else, at least I'm cute!!!